It’s the middle of the week (let’s say Wednesday) and you’re just getting home from a long day of work.
You look in the fridge and you don’t know what to eat, either because it’s empty or because life didn’t bless you with even the slightest pinch of culinary creativity (such as this writer). Whatever the reason, you decide to order food for delivery rather than dining out somewhere.
The same reason you would order food for delivery is why you would order cannabis products for delivery. Namely, it’s easy and convenient.
Here at HiKei Modern Cannabis one of our top priorities is making sure our customers get the products they need, when they need it most.
This means offering a delivery service for those who can’t make it into our store, one that allows our customers to select from a large menu of cannabis products from the comfort of their home.
Looking to buy weed in San Diego? Get it delivered?
BENEFITS OF DELIVERY
Convenient: As with all forms of delivery, cannabis delivery is convenient. Maybe you don’t have a car, or don’t want to commute during rush hour, or you’re under the weather.
Or maybe there’s a big game on and you don’t want to miss a single second.
Whatever the reason, cannabis delivery is a great option for people who would prefer not leaving their house. Let’s embrace the age of Amazon, Uber Eats, and Shipt!
Easy: Our process is easy. You can simply call to place an order or arrange for a delivery online. Follow the simple steps that we explain in the section below.
Discreet: Though much progress has been made, cannabis is still not at the level of social acceptability we would like to see.
For some people, this might mean that you would prefer keeping your purchase under the radar.
If this is you, consider getting your order delivered rather than making an inconspicuous porn-store like appearance at our store, with dark sunglasses and a big hat, which would make the both of us uncomfortable.
Timely: Our delivery service, consisting of Hikei-employed drivers, is a timely operation, with an average wait time of 60-90 minutes after placing an order.
If you pre-order the day before, you can arrange to have your order delivered at a specific time.
Efficient: If you’re anything like this writer, who’s writing this article after a 10-hour work shift and a 4-hour playtime>dinner>bath>bed block with his son, delivery services allow you to be more efficient with your time.
You get back the 1 hour you would’ve spent getting into your car and driving over to the brick & mortar.
Safe Delivery: Currently we have taken all precautions necessary for COVID -19 . Watch Video below We are the safest deliver service in San Diego.
EASY CANNABIS DELIVERY
Really, it’s that simple:
- You call in an order or place one online
- We prepare your order
- We drive the order to you
- You show us an ID
- We take your money
- We give you cannabis
- Both parties are happy
FREQUENTLY ASKED DELIVERY QUESTIONS
What’s the website?
What’s your phone number?
What’s the order minimum?
- $50 before tax within 10 miles radius of the store-front
- Further distances will have a higher order minimum
- Please call us to check your zip code’s order minimum
What’s the order maximum?
- First time customers can’t place an order more than $300
- Once we build a rapport with you, we’ll allow you to place larger delivery orders
- There’s a 1 oz limit on flower per day and an 8 gram limit on cartridges per day
What other delivery requirements are there?
- A valid government-issued photo ID must be on file for ordering and must be physically presented upon the delivery of your cannabis products (we accept valid passports)
What payment options do you accept?
- We accept cash and card payments (with a 3.5% processing fee for card payments).
- Note, the name on the card used for payment MUST match the recipient’s ID
- Unfortunately we do not accept cash transfers (i.e. paypal, venmo, apple pay, cash app, etc.), bit-coin, or bottle caps
Is it possible to pay in advance?
- In order to ensure the recipient’s ID matches the the card used for payment, we only accept payments upon delivery
What are your hours?
- We’re open from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Since we don’t do transactions past 9:00 PM, be sure to call in or schedule your delivery online no later than 7:00 PM (if you want it that night)
How long are delivery times?
- As mentioned above, the average wait time is 60-90 minutes after placing an order
Where do we deliver?
To the majestic ocean views of Sunset Cliffs, to the curvaceous slopes of Escondido, to the luminous mountaintops of El Cajon, to the serene valleys of Otay Mesa – WE DELIVER!
We deliver to every city in San Diego County:
- Chula Vista
- Del Mar
- El Cajon
- Imperial Beach
- La Mesa
- Lemon Grove
- National City
- San Diego
- San Marcos
- Solana Beach
We also deliver to the following San Diego County Communities:
- Blossom Valley
- Borrego Springs
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix
- Eucalyptus Hills
- Flinn Springs
- Granite Hills
- Harbison Canyon
- Hidden Meadows
- La Jolla
- La Presa
- Lake San Marcos
- Rancho San Diego
- Rancho Santa Fe
- San Diego Country Estates
- San Elijo Hills
- Spring Valley
- Tierra del Sol
- Valley Center
- Winter Gardens
All of our drivers are Hikei Modern Cannabis employees, people who will provide you with the best customer experience in the business. You can count on them to be reliable, on time, friendly and professional, and knowledgeable about our products and services.
Place an order today!
HiKei Modern Cannabis is proud to offer the best cannabis product selection in San Diego. Give us a call or visit our website to get your first delivery scheduled today!
A brief note on the coronavirus pandemic and the safety precautions we’re taking: In light of state and city-mandated social distancing restrictions, we understand that our customers are counting on our delivery services now more than ever. Since the safety of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance to us, we’ve taken various measures in order to be able to keep up with the increased delivery demand. Our drivers wear masks and gloves and disinfect credit card machines before and after every transaction. To eliminate interaction with our drivers altogether, we recommend paying with cash and showing your ID through a window. Give us a call to further discuss the details.